Job Vacancies – Sales Coordinator
Location: The Coggin Group – Preston
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
Required experience: three years in sales/marketing
The Coggin Group (TCG) a family run business based in the heart of Lancashire.
We are happy to announce the exciting new role of Sale Coordinator this new role will allow us to diversify our goals to surpass our customers expectations with the very best customer service and experience in the industry.
TCG offer a multitude of services to professional workspaces nationwide this includes new commercial office furniture, refurbished office furniture and office clearance services.
We are looking for an ambitious sales savvy yet bubbly attitude towards business with the ability to thrive under pressure. You will be working closely with Co-Owner Sam Coggin learning the ‘ins and outs’ of the business as you will be a major part of our collaborative success.
Sales Coordinator Role
- Answer phones
- Courtesy calls to existing customers
- Social media management
- Responding to email enquiries
- Email news letters
- Writing and creating content
- Showroom enquiries
- Processing incoming orders
…this role could easily progress into a Sales Executive, Estimator or Management role if this is something you would like to further progress towards your career.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Enthusiasm and a positive outlook with a can do approach.
- Experience of the commercial office furniture industry would be great, but not essential.
- Good Sales and Customer Service skills both via telephone and face to face.
- Presentable as need to visit clients in their workspace and dealing with showroom enquiries.
- Ability to manage own time to ensure all activities completed each day.
- Computer skills, inc. Socia Media, Microsoft, Email Newsletters etc
- GCSE English & Maths
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call us to discuss the role: 01995 606 414