Job Vacancy – NW Sales Executive
Location: The Coggin Group – Preston
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 /year (generous commission structure)
Required experience: five years in B2B sales
The Coggin Group is a small family run business and has grown into one of Lancashire’s largest office furniture refurbishing facilities providing workspace solutions to suit all types of businesses across the North West.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Executive to build relationships with businesses in the North West of England.
£18,000 / £25,000 base salary – Mon – Fri 8am / 5pm (generous commission structure)
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy sales executive to help us build up our business activities across the North West. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects by managing existing and new customer accounts while also being active within local business networking groups.
At the Coggin Group, we supply new and recycled office furniture and we also provide ethical disposal services throughout the North West. We are very niche in what we offer. If you have a background in selling new office furniture you will be armed with not only a huge variety of manufacturers to offer your clients but you will also be able to supply quality recycled office furniture for those with tighter budgets. Everything we do is all run from one place and our customers love the fact they can get all these services under one roof.
Our core services
– New budget, mid and high-end office furniture
– Quality recycled office furniture
– Ethical disposal service
– Commercial reupholstery
– Up-cycling clients existing office furniture
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations and drive sustainable growth throughout Lancashire.
– Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
– Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
– Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
– Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
– Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
– Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
– Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
– Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
– Collaborate with team to achieve better results
– Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
– Experience in B2B Office Furniture Sales
– Proficiency in English
– Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
– Fast learner and passion for sales
– Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
– Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
– High school degree or higher
– Full UK drivers license
– Must be comfortable driving a Vauxhall Astra van. You will dive to work and use the company vehicle to travel back and forth to clients and networking groups across Lancashire.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call us to discuss the role: 01995 606 414